We are a full service company specializing in quality feed and competitive grain marketing. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are happy to assist you in developing a feeding program, profitably marketing your grain, and bringing your product to market.
Wayland Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 4:30 pm
Access our grain bids at the Cash Bids link under the Grain menu.
Grain Indemnity Fund
The state of Iowa has reimplented the collection of fees to fund the Grain Indemnity Fund. These assessments will begin on September 1, 2023. The assessment is .25cents (quarter of a cent) per bushel. Bushels affected are those sold on Cash or Spot contracts. Bushels on Credit Sale Contracts - Deferred Price, Deferred Payment, or Basis - are not covered by or assessed for this fund.
Please call our Wayland office at 319-256-6000 we will be happy to help you with all your grain marketing needs!
Registration for our website is optional and gives you access to more information and create your own personal market quoteboard.
For free signup:
|Name||Delivery Start||Cash Price||Delivery End|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Lean Hogs Finish Friday Red
- The front month lean hog futures fell $0.17 to $1.37 lower across the front months. That limited the weekly move to a net $1.32 gain for Feb hogs. Feb hogs rounded out the month of Nov with a $3.40 loss for the month after an incredibly wide trading range from...
- Up Week for Corn Market
- Corn closed the last trade day of the week with 1 ½ to 2 cent gains, leaving the March contract at a net 2 ¼ cent gain for the week. March corn finished the month of November with a net 10 ¼ cent loss. The Dec/Dec spread was back below...
- Cattle Close Week Lower
- Fat cattle’s triple digit losses flipped the board to net red for the week’s move. Feb closed Friday down by $2.70, and was #$1.85 weaker wk/wk. Cash trade for the week was mostly $174-$175, UNCH to $1-2 weaker for the week. Feeder cattle prices were down by over 2% on...
- Soybeans Drop on Weaker Meal
- Friday’s double digit losses flipped the soybean market to net red for the week’s move as beans closed down by 11 to 17 ¾ cents and left Jan at a net 5 ¾ cent loss for the week. Jan beans finished the month of November with a net 37 ½...
- Cotton Fades into Weekend
- Cotton futures were down on Friday with front month losses of 24 to 64 points. The March contract completed the week’s move with a 157 point pullback. USDA’s weekly Cotton Market Review showed 35,889 bales were sold with an average price of 75.04 cents/lb. The weekly Export Sales report showed...
- Friday’s Wheat Trade Closes Higher
- The last trade day of the week ended with wheat in the black. Chicago prices ended 4 ¼ to 6 ¾ cents higher, with a net 25 ½ cent rally for the week for March. March SRW gained a net 12 ¾ cents through November. HRW futures ended the last...