We are a full service company specializing in quality feed and competitive grain marketing. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are happy to assist you in developing a feeding program, profitably marketing your grain, and bringing your product to market.
Access our grain bids at the Cash Bids link under the Grain menu.
Grain Indemnity Fund
The state of Iowa has reimplented the collection of fees to fund the Grain Indemnity Fund. These assessments will begin on September 1, 2023. The assessment is .25cents (quarter of a cent) per bushel. Bushels affected are those sold on Cash or Spot contracts. Bushels on Credit Sale Contracts - Deferred Price, Deferred Payment, or Basis - are not covered by or assessed for this fund.
Please call our Wayland office at 319-256-6000 we will be happy to help you with all your grain marketing needs!
Registration for our website is optional and gives you access to more information and create your own personal market quoteboard.
For free signup:
|Name||Delivery Start||Cash Price||Delivery End|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Limit Losses for Hog Futures
- October and Dec hogs closed down by their $3.75 limit on Friday after the bearish Hogs & Pigs report, and will see $5.50 trading limits on Monday. The other front months also closed triple digits lower in reaction to the Hogs and Pigs report on Thursday. December hogs were a...
- Cotton Retreats into Weekend
- Cotton futures closed 0.8% to 1.8% in the red on Friday. The December contract ended 13 points off the low for the day after a 227 point trading range. Dec futures were still up 124 points for the week, but lost 67 points for the month. The weekly Commitment of...
- Corn Futures Falling Out of NASS Report
- Corn futures dropped in tandem with the bean and wheat markets on Friday. The 7 ¼ to 11 ¾ cent losses left Dec at a net ½ cent loss for the week and a 1 ½ cent loss for the month of September. Dalian Corn Prices were 14 yuan (6c)...
- Report Day Losses for Soybean Futures
- The Friday soy session closed with sharp losses, primarily in the meal. Soymeal futures settled over $10 in the red with 2.6% to 4.2% losses on the day. Bean prices dropped by 10 to 25 ½ cents after seeing the quarterly USDA data. That flipped Nov to a net 21c...
- Cattle Drop into Weekend
- Cattle ended the last trade day of the week with another triple digit pullback. December’s $2.50 loss on Friday left the contract $3.42 lower for the week but still $3.12 higher for the month after new all-time highs were set last week. USDA had Friday sales from $181 to $185,...
- Sharp Losses, New Lows for Wheat
- Many of the front month wheat futures saw new LoC lows on Friday. SRW dropped 20 to 37 cents with a 6.4% loss in the Dec contract. That finished the week down by 38 cents and 60 ½ cents lower for the month. Sep ’24 HRW futures printed a LoC...